- We did not fight after getting to Delhi. Team work in its truest sense. Loser freeriders were not given any importance because we stopped bothering about them.
- We raised sponsorship and we reeeaally raised sponsorship!! Talk to me – I was in charge of finances. 😀
- Can’t say this for others, but I managed to remain friends with all my friends on the team. Many other teams saw friendships taking a toll because of differences on professional grounds, but we really did sail through. And I’m pally with many more people today than I was with before we started working together.
- The man I hate is just hated more and I could not care less.
- Delhi is not high on an academic kind of culture. Bring Mika to dance and your tickets/passes would be sold-out for sure, but tell people that there is a day-long educational seminar and they’d look right through you. And to manage a housefull (550+) audience till lunch, and have a huge enough number sitting through the entire event is quite a feat achieved.
- Some feedback forms read things like – desperate to be back for the event next year (!).
Another feat achieved in the past week is that I got my old Airtel number finally activated. My brother and I never worked together on anything else in the past the way we did for getting this number. Innumerable trips to various customer centres and innumerable raised to infinity forms that I filled and re-filled and finally a superbly nasty complaint to the nodal officer of the Delhi region worked for me. I got the number after exactly one month of roaming on Reliance which, by the way, also is another pain in the neck. I know that the reason of my death – whenever it happens – will be these telecom service providers.
These were the two main news for this weekend. I’ll be back after a short break. Tada!!