1. Firstly, yes, it is called a train.
2. I don’t know why DMRC is trying to cut costs by not keeping the air conditioners at stations on this season. Aren’t they making enough thanks to the millions who use the trains everyday?
3. The woman who thinks she has an ass small enough to fit in a space where a woman half her size was sitting earlier is quite funny.
4. The embarrassment that the same woman goes through when her ass doesn’t fit is even more fun to witness. 😛
5. The people pushing their way through to that half a seat are the evils that I would like to wish away.
6. The woman who boarded the train over an hour ago, had a nice sleep, and is now getting ‘ready’ for work is entertaining. Eye makeup, hair brush, et al – everything is there in the bag.
7. Woman who fails to understand the concept of personal space. If a train is crowded, she will not keep her bag under the seat. She will make sure she is carrying a big bag or multiple bags. And then irritate all others around her.
8. The category of women who carry bags which are bigger in width than in length do not seem to have discovered yet in life that their bag pokes the life out of the person standing behind them.
9. The ones who are too short to hold on to the handles above – them, I sympathise with. I didn’t say I like them crowding the space around the doors!