1. What is your current obsession?
I have OCD. Let’s not go into my obsessions.
2. What are you wearing today?
My standard room stuff – shorts and something white.
3. What’s for dinner?
There was disappointing shreekhand among other things.
4. What was the last thing you bought?
5. What are you listening to right now?
My neighbour’s wonderful voice in the corridor. I am secretly hoping that she is looking to get a job as a journalist in the print media, not broadcast.
6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?
He’s one of the most patient and encouraging friends I have.
7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
I still don’t know.
8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?
Shorts and sunglasses.
9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Just the next hour? Dancing somewhere?
10. Which language do you want to learn?
11. What’s your favourite quote?
I don’t quite subscribe to the favourite quote concept.
12. Who do you want to meet right now?
13. What is your favorite colour?
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
A denim skirt that I had bought last year
15. What is your dream job?
I don’t have a dream job. I just have many expectations from the job I hope to get soon.
16. What’s your favourite magazine?
I don’t read magazines.
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?
$100 today means somewhere close to 4,600 INR. I could make a loooong trip to some place nice!
18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?
I’m the plain jane when it comes to dressing. All things bling seem strange to me.
19. Who according to you is the most over-rated style icon?
Who is a style icon?
20. What kind of haircut do you prefer?
I like them short and straight with a fringe. 😀
21. What are you going to do after this?
Study services marketing
22. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can’t live without?
Up or Down perfume by Nike
Kohl for the eyes
Does moisturiser count?
23. What inspires you?
24. Give us three styling tips that always work for you
Nicely done up hair
And a happy smile
25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?
Frown and just find something to wear
26. Coffee or tea?
27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?
Find a person to talk to. Or a place to write in.
28. What is the meaning of your name?
A verse in the vedas
29. Which other blogs do you love visiting?
Oh, there are quite a few!
30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?
Heeee! Today’s shreekhand was bad, but all things sweet are one better than the other.
31. Favorite Season ?
32. If I come to your house now, what would u cook for me?
You kidding me? Best I can do is get you stuff that you would like to cook for you and me.
33. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?
If I don’t care about them, I don’t have to make the effort to avoid. If not, well, it’s a tough deal…
34. What are you afraid of the most?
35.Is it possible to be in love with two persons simultaneously?
Brand management, integrated marketing communication & services marketing tomorrow. One day closer to home tomorrow. 🙂
2 thoughts on “Tagness”
Urdu. WOW. The only thing I want to talk about here is Urdu 🙂 It's awesome. My maternal grandfather knew Urdu, even read stuff in the language. I used to be so fascinated, going to the Old Delhi Library with him. I picked up some words, but then lost touch. Someday, even I shall. And Spanish.
Even my maternal grandfather taught me bits of Urdu when I was little. But your trips to the library must have been fun! Someday, for sure. 🙂