It was a standard day spent alone in the room – first the loop, then some job hunt, some almonds, more of the loop, more sleep, and more of the loop. Then I stepped out for some time in the evening for food, and was soon back to my laptop, music, and non-sense.
I know I have been rather inactive on my Flickr page, but the fact that my pro account subscription expired earlier in the month was killing me. So finally I got off the idea of living with it for a few more months and called my brother to renew it for me. Cheap, but happiness!!!!!
I also watched the new ‘phir mile sur mera tumhara’ videos. Few things…
1. Why did the makers try so hard to mix everything?
2. I could not figure why the music could not be arranged better.
3. What the fuck happened to Deepika Padukone in it?!
4. If there were Shahid Kapur and Ranbir Kapoor, why wasn’t Abhay Deol there?
5. How did Sachin Tendulkar go missing!
6. I liked seeing Amaan Ali, Ayaan Ali, Rahul Sharma, and Anoushka Shankar in it.
7. But really, why so much of Bollywood?
8. The grandeur they tried to show was missing.
Bottomline: it did not give me goosebumps like the original one did!
I went to youtube to look for the old one right after watching this, and ALL the latest comments on the video indicated the exact same sentiment of wanting to watch it after going through over 16 minutes of randomness.
My constantly changing status messages on Gtalk today:
I need a job.xlsx
For it’s a file that is always open on my system now.
‘Kutte bhi bechare hi pasand aate hain!’
Welcome back to the pro world, baby!!! 😀
For the Flickr Pro account I mentioned
In loving memory of the original 5!
It was a year ago that I broke the ‘5’ key on my keypad
That’s all for tonight. See you soon. Tada!!