Priyam tagged me in a post which took me to the time when I looked forward to blogging because of all the friends that I had made through this medium. I lost some, I kept many. About them, another day. For now, I am taking up the tag. I have done this multiple times in the past, but it is entertaining enough this Saturday night.
Ten Random Facts About Me (in no order):
1. My fingers know my BB password but my lips don’t. That was the objective when I set it.
2. I talk to imaginary people. And love doing it.
3. I recently got hooked to an astrology website. Yes, #facepalm
4. Some songs on my ipod have had a permanent spot on the playlist for five years now
5. I have a special feeling for people who walk with their hands in the pockets, in crowded spaces. Not!
6. I recently discovered that I have a stalker and I find it kinda cool.
7. I do not have canines.
8. I don’t like spending money on shoes. I don’t even like shopping for shoes.
9. I find it hard to make conversations. Quite.
10. Sometimes I wish I got some inheritance credited to my account so I can travel without a care.
And some questions….
1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
Check my emails.
2. How do you express your anger?
I often rehearse some yelling with friends. Otherwise it stays in.
3. If you had to live on a lonely island and take only one book with you, which one would that be?
There isn’t a favourite book.
4. An embarrassing moment/fact about you?
The recent past has been boring enough.
5. How much do you let your academic success/failure affect your life?
Extremely. It has always been very important.
6. Do you believe in first impressions?
I do. And I am mostly right.
7. What period of your life do you think was best?
Of the few that are over, I would say that school was the best.
8. Do you live in present more or brood about past and fantasize about future more?
I live in the present. Think about the past. And leave the future for tomorrow.
9. Your favourite cartoon and why?
I like Sid from Ice Age. Hard to say why.
10. And finally Harry potter or Twilight?